THIS IS MY RETAIL PROGRAM
- No inventory
- No sales rep
- No distributor
- Free shipping
- No trade shows
- No bookings or deadlines
- You don't compete on price
- You are one of the few locations, customers can demo J skis
- If customers want to buy... they pay you, then you order from me
HOW IT WORKS
1) QUALIFY: You order from my website, a minimum of 3 different J ski models for DEMO use at 30% off. To apply email pics and info about your shop to: email@example.com
2) DEMOS: Charge customers to demo my skis just like you do now for your other brands.
3) SELL: When you want to sell to a consumer, simply visit my website with your customer to choose a ski and use your discount code to order at 25% off, while charging the customer full price. We drop ship product to you or the customer to arrive in 2 days with free shipping!
- Guaranteed 25% margin
- NO financial investment
- NO inventory risk
- FREE shipping
- We promote you here...
TO GET STARTED: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: (802) 585-1098
VIEW DEMO CENTERS
OTHER WAYS J IS OPERATING DIFFERENT
For starters I build only limited edition skis, released in small quantities to keep demand & retail value high and product selling out fast! I also do not associate a year or season with each model, thus skis are never outdated, they're simply available or sold out. This enables me to maintain full retail price year round & eliminate excess inventory & discount wars.
I sell factory direct through my website or drop ship through J retail partners eliminating the high costs of the traditional sell-in & sell-through cycle. Instead of spending time talking to each other during the busiest part of our season, we spend it focused on speaking to new consumers & ultimately selling more product. The savings of this leaner sell through cycle enables consumers to get a higher quality ski for the same competitive price. In addition, skiers get their hands on newer product sooner because I've eliminated the traditional 3 year product development / sell-in / sell through cycle that currently restricts the speed in which the ski industry moves forward. Instead I develop AND release new product year-round, real-time at the speed of thought.
None of the above is new, just new to skiing. I look forward to discussing this opportunity with those of you that get it.
Give me a call anytime,